Do you want to work in a safe and respectful environment?
Are you looking for a stable career within an essential service?
This job may be the right fit for you!
Massilly North America has been manufacturing metal packaging (lids) for the food industry for over 25 years. We are expanding and in need of a Licensed Electrician to join our Maintenance department.
What we offer for your hard work:
- 3 weeks paid vacation to start
- Paid Health and Dental Benefits
- Overtime pay after 40 hours
- Competitive wages with Shift Premiums
We are hiring for straight nights: 11:00 p.m. - 7:00 a.m.
As a Maintenance Electrician you will:
- Perform preventative maintenance on production and utility machinery and equipment
- Perform emergency repairs as required
- Inspect, install, adjust and relocate machinery
- Interpret/use electrical drawings, plant layouts, machine wiring diagrams, equipment specs
- Maintain machine shop/maintenance records
- Electrical License (309A or 442A)
- Minimum 3 years’ performing equipment maintenance in a manufacturing environment
- Working knowledge of operating characteristics of electrical and electronic controls and sensing devices used on automated equipment
- PLC programming experience in software systems (e.g. Omron and AB)
We thank all applicants for their interest; only those selected for the interview will be contacted.
Massilly North America Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. If you require any accommodation for a disability, we invite you to inform us.