Would you like to work in a safe, respectful, and collaborative environment?
Come join our team at Massilly and be a part of our Logistics department!
In this 12-month contract position, you will be working closely with the Logistics team, supporting the day to day operations within the warehouse. This role will utilize your high attention to detail and strong computer skills. We will provide training to you on our products and processes.
You will participate in the following:
- Preparing paperwork for orders to be shipped
- Organizing paperwork for shippers/receivers for shipments
- Communicating with sales team regarding orders and transfers between warehouses
- Organizing paperwork (packing slips, labels, etc) for incoming raw materials
You will need:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Strong English skills (written & verbal)
- Strong Computer skills (Excel, Word, Google Suites)
- Positive attitude and eagerness to learn
- Ability to prioritize tasks and respond to tight deadlines
Schedule: Monday to Friday, Day Shift 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM.
We thank all applicants for their interest; only those selected for the interview will be contacted.
Massilly North America Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. If you require any accommodation for a disability, we invite you to inform us.