Come join our success at Massilly!
Experience our commitment to Safety, Quality, and Respect!
The Engineering Specialist is relied upon for trouble-shooting across all functional production areas, to provide continuous improvement and training of operators. This role has a direct impact on meeting plant budget and production efficiency targets.
Why Work Here?
- 3 Weeks Vacation to start
- Respectful, Friendly Team
- Paid Health and Dental Benefits
- Profit Sharing
- Safe Environment
- RRSP Matching
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Maintenance department and Production Supervisors to troubleshoot equipment issues and assist in resolving equipment failures
- Develop best practices, processes, and innovative solutions to improve production efficiencies and quality of output
- Identify opportunities for reducing downtime, changeover time and scrap
- Participate in upgrading skills and training of new and existing operators
- Play a key role in the analysis of potential new projects, including new production lines, new product fabrication, equipment upgrades, or machine retrofits
- Collaborate in the development and management of plant layout revisions, new equipment installations and line modifications
- Create and upgrade engineering and tooling drawings
- University Degree or Technical Diploma in a related technical discipline; Engineering Degree (Mechanical/Industrial) preferred
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in an engineering role within a manufacturing operation
- Advanced MS Office or Google Suite
- Experience working with SolidWorks
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Intermediate English (verbal & written)
- Knowledge of Statistical Process Control (SPC)
We thank all applicants for their interest; only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Massilly North America Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. If you require any accommodation for a disability, we invite you to inform us.