Do you want to work in a safe and respectful environment?
Are you looking for a stable career within an essential service?
This job may be the right fit for you!
Massilly North America has been manufacturing metal packaging (lids) for the food industry for over 25 years. We are expanding and in need of a 2nd or 3rd-year Millwright Apprentice.
What we offer for your hard work:
- 3 weeks paid vacation to start
- Paid Health and Dental Benefits
- Overtime pay after 40 hours
- Competitive wages with Shift Premiums
Some of your duties will be to:
- Perform preventative maintenance on production and utility machinery and equipment
- Perform emergency repairs as required
- Inspect, install, adjust and relocate machinery and equipment
- Collaborate with Maintenance, Production, and Management
- Interpret mechanical drawings and equipment specifications
- Assist manager in preparing estimates of material requirements related to equipment installation, relocation, and repairs
- Maintain machine shop/maintenance records
- Currently in 2nd or 3rd year of Millwright Apprenticeship
- Knowledge of mechanical systems, pneumatic and hydraulics
- Demonstrated ability to evaluate, diagnose and resolve mechanical problems
- Basic computer skills
- Some experience with electrical trades
We thank all applicants for their interest; only those selected for the interview will be contacted.
Massilly North America Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. If you require any accommodation for a disability, we invite you to inform us.