Come be a part of our success at Massilly!
Massilly North America Inc. is a member of the Massilly Group headquartered in France. We are a manufacturer of metal twist caps for the food and beverage industry. We are committed to providing a safe and respectful work environment that supports employees in reaching their full potential.
We have an opening in our Quality department for a full-time summer Data Coordinator. In this job you will be working closely with the Quality, Production, and Pre-Press departments, assisting with new and diverse exciting projects. This role will heavily utilize your computer and analytical skills.
Some of the projects assigned to this role will include:
- Establishing and updating our in house information systems
- Entering data in our ERP system
- Collaborating with production and quality departments to resolve questions, inconsistencies, and missing data
- Updating ColorCert software and assisting with the installation of our new industrial 4-colour printer
- Currently enrolled or completing a program in a Business Information Systems, Business Administration and/or Computer Science related field
- Strong computer skills and database experience - MRP software systems, MS Office/Google Suite
- Efficient and accurate data entry skills
- Familiarity with Adobe Illustrator and/or graphics software experience is an asset
We thank all applicants for their interest; only those selected for the interview will be contacted.
Massilly North America Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. If you require any accommodation for a disability, we invite you to inform us.