Come join our success at Massilly and experience our commitment to Safety, Quality and Respect!
Massilly North America Inc. is a member of the Massilly Group founded in France over 100 years ago. We are a leading supplier of metal twist caps and capping machinery for the essential food and beverage industry. Our manufacturing facility is located in Brantford, Ontario.
The Production Supervisor oversees the operation of several high-speed production lines. Monitoring progress towards department goals, the Supervisor ensures the achievement of the highest levels of safety, quality and productivity.
Why Work Here?
- Competitive Wages with weekend Premium (equivalent to 40 hours)
- Overtime Pay after 40 Hours
- 3 Weeks Vacation to start
- Respectful, Friendly Team
- Paid Health and Dental Benefits
- Profit Sharing
- Safe Environment
- RRSP Matching
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Direct production activities to meet process and product specifications, quality and spoilage standards
- Organize, monitor and measure work performed within each department
- Monitor the status of repair and maintenance of equipment in assigned areas
- Oversee and enforce safety rules and regulations designed to create and maintain a safe working environment
- Establish and maintain positive employee relations
- Prepare reports concerning production, quality, maintenance, safety, etc.
- 2+ years’ experience in a Supervisory role within a manufacturing environment
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office or Google Suite
- Intermediate communication skills in Englis
- Ability and willingness to work weekends and rotating shifts (12 hours)
We thank all applicants for their interest; only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Massilly North America Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. If you require any accommodation for a disability, we invite you to inform us.