Do you want to work in a safe and respectful environment?
Are you looking for a stable career within an essential service?
This job may be the right fit for you! Massilly has been manufacturing metal packaging (lids) for the food industry for over 25 years. We are expanding and in need of several operators to continue to grow our business.
What we offer for your hard work:
- 3 weeks paid vacation to start
- Paid Health and Dental Benefits
- Overtime pay after 40 hours
- Competitive wages with Shift Premiums
Our production facility runs three shifts - must be able to work all three
- Days ( 7:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m)
- Afternoons ( 3:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m)
- Nights ( 11:00 p.m. - 7:00 a.m)
We will teach you to:
- Safely operate equipment
- Check the quality of the product you are making
- Enter production data and maintain records
- Basic mechanical knowledge
- Positive work history
- Good English skills
We thank all applicants for their interest; only those selected for the interview will be contacted.
Massilly North America Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. If you require any accommodation for a disability, we invite you to inform us.